Nissan Wiring Harness
Vehicle Brakes to Trailer Brakes
Quick Product Details
- Manufacturer: Genuine Nissan Accessories
- Product SKU: 24167-A6000
Use this wiring harness (Brake Control Sub Harness) to connect the vehicle brakes to your trailer's BRAKES (not lights).
Note: installation instructions are not included.
- 2004 - 2013 Armada
- 2005 - 2013 Frontier
- 2005 - 2012 Pathfinder - Please note: 2006 Pathfinders with a VIN ending with -763841 and higher require additional Relay (sold separately)
- 2004 - 2013 Titan
- 2005 - 2013 Xterra
Installation for the Electric Trailer Brake Wiring Harness:
Please Use Caution! Install Wiring Harness only if installing trailer brake controller at the same time. Trailer Brake controllers are NOT available from Nissan and must be purchased separately.
Before connecting the jumper to the vehicle, wire the jumper to the brake controller using the instructions that are provided with the controller, and the information below:
1) Open the front drivers door. Slide the driver's seat rearward as far as possible.
2) Push the parking brake underneath the cockpit to make room.
3) From underneath the cockpit, find the Wiring Harness connector taped to a wiring harness.
4) Peel off the tape and connect the Wiring Harness cable.
5) Wire color designation for electric brake Wiring Harness:
RED/GREEN - Vehicle stop lamp switch to trailer brake connector
Black - Brake connector ground
BROWN/WHITE - Trailer brake controller switch output
RED/BLUE - Trailer brake controller illumination
RED - Fused trailer brake controller battery feed (B+)