Most orders are shipped within 24 hours (or one business day) of receiving it.
- Items selected that show "Out of Stock: Ships in 2 to 4 business days" will delay shipping your entire order until the order is complete. (Note: occasionally parts will be coming to us from one of Nissan's remote, or low volume, parts distribution centers. You will be notified when this occurs, as this will delay shipping anywhere from 2-6 business days, depending on the location of the remote parts center.)
- Shipping charges are determined by weight, distance, delivery time, and contents, such as glass, hazardous materials, etc.
- Please note - several items on our site are deemed oversized or have unusual dimensions as defined by our shipping carriers. Shipping charges for such items may be more than expected or quoted in your order, sometimes more than the part itself. If you have parts with unusual dimensions in your order, you will be contacted if the shipping quoted to you was insufficient and informed of what the appropriate shipping costs and other options are for your order.
- Shipping charges are generally the same on orders up to five pounds to most U.S. destinations. A portion of our shipping charge includes handling, packaging and insurance (except for "In Store/Will Call**"orders).
- Shipping time is based on deliveries in the U.S. 48 states mainland, and based on business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
- Note on Air Freight: estimated delivery times are based on delivery to major metropolitan areas; outlying areas may add additional time.
- If you have placed multiple orders and wish to combine shipping, please contact us immediately after placing your orders. As the majority of orders are shipped out the same day they are placed, we may not be able to combine your orders.
- In the case of any discrepancies, extra shipping charges, delays, combined shipping requests or general problems, a customer service representative will contact your via the email address your provided.
- Please Note: On high-priced orders a receipt signature will be required.
** If you select "In Store Pickup/Will Call" as a shipping method, that means you plan on coming to our location in Richardson, Texas, to pick up your order in person. In those instances, the $4.00 handling fee will be refunded to the credit card or PayPal account used for payment.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
USPS Standard Post
- Packages and tubes weighing 70 lbs or less.
- One to six day delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail
- Packages and tubes weighing 70 lbs or less. Utilized for all FPO/APO deliveries, and for Hawaii and all US territories.
- One to three day delivery times; see map here: USPS Priority Mail Delivery Map
USPS Holiday Schedule (no US Postal Service deliveries on these days):
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr's. Birthday
George Washington's Birthday
UPS (United Parcel Service)
Fees are based on (R) Residential rates.
PLEASE NOTE: UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please use USPS for P.O. Box deliveries.
UPS Next Day Air
Delivery to every address in the 48 contiguous states. UPS delivers by 10:30 a.m., noon, or end of day the next business day, depending on the final destination.
Example 1: If your order is placed before 1:00pm CST, Monday - Thursday and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order the next business day, up to 6 pm, your time.
Example 2: If your order is placed Friday before 1:00pm CST and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive the order the following Monday.
Example 3: If your order is placed between 1:00pm CST on Friday and 1:00pm CST on Monday, and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order on Tuesday
UPS 2nd Day Air
Delivery to every address throughout the 48 contiguous states by the end of the second business day. (If we receive your order before 1:00pm CST, Monday - Friday and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order within 2 business days, up to 6 pm, your time.)
Example 2: If your order is placed Monday before 1:00pm CST and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order by Wednesday.
Example 3: If your order is placed Friday before 1:00pm CST and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive the order on the following Tuesday.
UPS 3-Day Select
Delivery within three business days in the 48 contiguous states. (If we receive your order before 1:00pm CST, Monday - Friday and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order within 3 business days.)
Example 1: If your order is placed Monday before 1:00pm CST and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order on Thursday.
Example 2: If your order is placed Friday before 1:00pm CST and all of the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order on the following Wednesday.
Delivery to every address throughout the 48 contiguous states. (If we receive your order before 10AM CST, Monday - Friday and the items you ordered are in stock, you should receive your order within 5 business days, up to 6 pm, your time. Example: Order is placed Monday before 10AM CST and the items are in stock, you should receive the order no later then Monday, of the next week. Order is placed Friday before 10AM CST and the item is in stock, you will receive the order no later then the following Friday.)
UPS Worldwide Expedited International Deliveries Only
(Customer must pay all duties, customs fees and brokerage fees)
Provides door-to-door, customs-cleared delivery to more than 52 destination countries. Most shipments to Canada and Mexico are delivered within three to four business days; Europe and Japan are normally delivered within four to eight business days. International orders will be subject to conditions, shipping, customs rules and regulations. Import duties, brokerage fees and taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- International orders often involve fees for customs, duties, brokerage, and/or taxes that are beyond our control and can not be calculated at the time the order is filled. Any charges related to your international shipment after the fact will be charged to you.
UPS Holiday Schedule (no UPS deliveries on these days):
New Year's Day
- NOTE: Once your order departs our warehouse, any delays due to weather, holidays, or mechanical issues with the carrier are beyond our control.
Some large items can only be shipped via UPS Ground (box truck) or Freight (18-wheeler); this may take longer and may have higher shipping charges.
Please also note that, due to size and weight constraints, some items may ship separately from the remainder of your order. You will not be charged more than the amount you have previously authorized at the time you placed your order.
If you notice damage to your shipment when you receive your order, or if the parts you ordered are damaged upon arrival:
- If your order was shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) contact the carrier to file a claim and schedule an inspection and pickup.
- If your order was shipped via UPS (United Parcel Service), contact us immediately and we will file a claim and schedule a pickup.
- Do not attempt to install any damaged parts.
- Do not attempt to return any damaged parts or destroy packing materials until shipment is inspected and a claim settled.
or (972) 644-3942
1777 N. Central Expwy
Richardson (Dallas), Texas 75080 USA
Call us if you have any questions at 1.800.527.1909